Monday, September 20, 2010

The Last 2 Weeks..

So I have been super busy for the last 3 weeks! So the first weekend in September I took my friend Page's Bridal shots, then I was in her wedding the next day. Then Rowan and I went to visit his Mimi (my mom) . Then on to the birthday weekend - Blaise's 30th Birthday was the 10th and his brothers was the 8th, so we went to the Gulf with his brother and sister-in-law and had a wonderful time (and actually had a baby sitter!- thanks grandma). Then Friday I had a last minute booking for an engagement party in Fairhope that night. It ended up working out perfect because Blaise was off work! I think there were about 100 people at the party. Great experience with wonderful people! I am only posting photos of the settings at the party because the album is password protected. But I will say the party was at the Eastern Shore Art Center and it looked amazing! Bay Gourmet did the catering.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you guys! Drop me a line here!