Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What a Day!

What a great day today was. I got my hair done! Yay! Just a few highlights for summer.

But more importantly, our good friend, Shapard, welcomed his first born son into the world today! We are so excited we got to visit and meet this precious bundle of joy! My son, Rowan, 17 months old, went to the hospital with us. He wanted to touch the new baby so bad, but I wouldn't let him. He really didn't know what to think. He was pretty well behaved during the visit, I was proud of him!

So we were pretty hungry after we left the hospital and we decided on Whataburger. I guess because we do not have one near us, and ..... we really like it (guilty)! Rowan loved it! We ordered him a kid's burger and a really really watered down lemonade (he couldn't tell, he was just happy to have a big boy cup) and he just though he was the biggest boy ever! I will post some photos from our trip. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you guys! Drop me a line here!